We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just back from Nesima - any questions?

London, England
Level Contributor
414 posts
101 reviews
Save Topic
Just back from Nesima - any questions?

Hi, got back on Friday from a lovely week diving and relaxing at the Nesima Resort. I have posted a review of the hotel, but feel free to ask any questions if you like :)

Cairo, Egypt
Level Contributor
98 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just back from Nesima - any questions?

i want ask about beach allover in dahab is it sandy or rocky ?

London, England
Level Contributor
414 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Just back from Nesima - any questions?

The beaches around the centre of town near Nesima are not sandy. I believe the Hilton and some other hotels further round the coast are near a sandy area. Hopefully one of the destination experts can help you further.

Cairo, Egypt
Level Contributor
98 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Just back from Nesima - any questions?

thanks also about residence in nesma is it clean and what about the food there ?

London, England
Level Contributor
414 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Just back from Nesima - any questions?

Hi, here's the link to my review:

tripadvisor.co.uk/…CHECK_RATES_CONT

You should read some of the other reviews too and hopefully that will give you the info you need :)

5. Re: Just back from Nesima - any questions?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, December 06, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Dahab