We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bedouin Moon

London
1 post
Save Topic
Bedouin Moon

A few friends and I are going to Dahab this summer and were thinking of staying at the Bedouin Moon. Could anyone give any feedback as to quality of rooms / convenience of location etc. We would like to be quite close to shops/restaurants etc. but don't want to stay in backpacker style accommodation!

Any help much appreciated! :-)

Ruthin, Wales
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Bedouin Moon

LittleNell, I haven't stayed at the Bedouin Moon but I've heard it's clean and comfortable. However, as you mentioned you wanted somewhere close to shops and restaurants it might be a bit too far out. It's a taxi ride so you might want to consider the Nesima or the Coral Coast hotel, both of which I can recommend as reliable, clean with decent food and friendly staff. The Coral Coast is in a nice location in Assila part of Dahab and I tend to favour it. There's also now a smaller place opened next door to the Coral Coast called Eldorado Lodge (www.eldoradodahab.com) It's owned and run by Italians and I've been there to have a look at the rooms in anticipation for going this year. It looked a nice place although the rooms were a little on the small side.

Anyway, I'm sure many of the other places in Dahab are also great, just that these are the ones I've had personal experience of in the last 12 months.

Hope this helps

UK
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Bedouin Moon

Bedouin Moon hotel was great. Simple, comfortable... very bedouin. We stayed there a couple of years ago. The staff were really friendly and helpful. There are plenty of 'taxis' around so getting in and out of town is easy. It's not actually that far but in the heat it can be a tricky walk! A bedouin chap called Hamid was particularly helpful (arranging trips out to Blue Hole, Ras Abu Galum etc). I would definitely recommend this place.

Gutted to hear about the bombs today in Dahab... can't believe it.

UK
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Bedouin Moon

Hi, us 3 girls stayed there in 2000 and it was an amazing place to stay...calm, clean and helpful. One night we came home from a hard day diving and the staff had a relaxed BBQ for us with candles in the sea. A memory to cherish. Our thoughts are with them all today.

Get answers to your questions about Dahab