We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheapest way to use internet?

Which Dahab hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ljubljana, Slovenia
Level Contributor
12 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Cheapest way to use internet?

I'm visiting Dahab next week, Iberotel Dahabeya ... I need to use the internet 2 hours per day. What is the best and the cheapest way to go online in Dahab? As I read hotel charges app. 7 dollars per hour, and thats a lot.

Scotland
Level Contributor
616 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cheapest way to use internet?

That is a lot. The internet cafes in town charge about LE20 an hour, I think. Ahab runs a cool place near the (fountain) in the bazaar in Masbat. He's on the first floor and sells coffee, too. And you can smoke - which works for me.

Scotland
Level Contributor
616 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cheapest way to use internet?

...that should be "near the (dry) fountain in the bazaar. Sigh...my typos... His place is a few doors down from Abenobs beer and wine shop.

Ljubljana, Slovenia
Level Contributor
12 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cheapest way to use internet?

Thank you :)

Scotland
Level Contributor
616 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cheapest way to use internet?

Actually, thinking about it, the cheapest way to use the internet is to go to Red Sea Relax, buy a beer and use theirs free at the reception desk. Oops! Sorry, Chris, mate.

5. Re: Cheapest way to use internet?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, December 26, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Dahab
Recent Conversations