We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Food at Le Meridien Dahab Resort

Which Dahab hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
340 posts
Save Topic
Food at Le Meridien Dahab Resort

What is the food like at this hotel, looked on thomson web site and gets less than 75%, we're thinking of booking but this is putting us off. Any advise please!

Faro, Faro, Portugal
Level Contributor
69 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Food at Le Meridien Dahab Resort

Usually the food is terrible in french chain hotels.

Zurich
Level Contributor
23 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Food at Le Meridien Dahab Resort

I've stayed there for a week and the food was fairly decent, but I wouldn't book an all inclusive package.

The food at the beach restaurant 9 times our of 10 was really good. The one time my friend was served moldy quiche. The problem with this restaurant is the service - it's incredibly slow at times. There were meals where we didn't get everything we asked for, and if we did ask for it they took forever to bring it. Not all drinks were delivered - that kind of thing.

The food at the a la carte restaurant was great both times we ate there - but is much more expensive. Service was better, but still a bit slow.

We never ate at the buffet restaurant for dinner so I'm no help there - but they have enough choice at breakfast to keep you pleased for a weeks visit, with all sorts of hot and cold food choices. The service at breakfast is usually quite quick as there is lots of staff available.

We are going back to Dahab for Xmas and were considering the Meridien again, but have decided to stay elsewhere, but not because of the food.

3. Re: Food at Le Meridien Dahab Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, November 16, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Dahab
Recent Conversations