We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best dive company in Dahab?

Bern, Switzerland
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Best dive company in Dahab?

Hi there,

Can anyone please give me some advice on the best dive company in Dahab?

I've looked at a few like fantasea, blue realm and extra that all seem very similar.

We're looking for a good value company that will take us where we will see fish not divers!

Dahab
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Best dive company in Dahab?

Hi Keenone,

We recommend Desert Divers to all our guests - they are a PADI 5 STAR centre that also offer excellent dive safaris away from the crowds.

But also we highly recommend Dive Urge, Fantasea, Blue Realm and Posiden.

But do choose carefully and wisely - not all dive centres in Dahab are equal in terms of standards.

NSW
Level Contributor
213 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Best dive company in Dahab?

I agree with Nicole. All the Dive Centres that she mentioned have good reputations. My top recommendation would be Sea Dancer. I know all the people who work here. They are very professional and I have dived with them myself.

Enjoy your holiday =)

3. Re: Best dive company in Dahab?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, September 30, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Dahab
Recent Conversations