We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Rooms and Rehearsal Dinner location for Avalon wedding

Which Avalon hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Philadelphia
Level Contributor
177 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Rooms and Rehearsal Dinner location for Avalon wedding

I'm looking to reserve a block of hotel rooms for my wedding in Avalon this coming October (2006). Does anyone have any recommendations??? Any suggestions on where to host a rehearsal dinner that time of year?

Atlantic City, New...
Level Contributor
177 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Rooms and Rehearsal Dinner location for Avalon wedding

You have several choices....but I think your best bet would be to rent rooms from either the Windrift or the Golden Inn....both are oceanfront and the rates will be much lower at that time of year. Also, both of those establishments could do your rehersal dinner....but I do have other ideas for you depending on the size of your group. I live down here year round.....let me know if I can help you! Good luck!

S. Jersey Shore
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Rooms and Rehearsal Dinner location for Avalon wedding

I also live in the Avalon area, (Hello ksnavalon!) and recommend the Golden Inn. They remodeled the entire hotel a year or two ago and it is beautiful. The dining room underwent extensive remodeling as well. They did a fantastic job. This place is nothing like the "old" Jersey shore. Very contemporary.

The Golden Inn could easily handle large groups with their facilities.

Southern N J
Level Contributor
41 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Rooms and Rehearsal Dinner location for Avalon wedding

I am also looking for a place for my daughter's weddind. I got a bunch of info from the Golden Inn. Go to their web site:

www.goldeninn.com I think you can find out some information there. Good Luck!

4. Re: Hotel Rooms and Rehearsal Dinner location for Avalon wedding

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, August 13, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Avalon