We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ferry from Rijeka to Dubrovnik (stopping at a few islands...

Wellington, NZ
9 posts
Save Topic
Ferry from Rijeka to Dubrovnik (stopping at a few islands...

Hi there - can anyone recommend a ferry service that travels from Rijeka to Dubrovnik? We would like to take a few of days to do so, and have the opportunity to stop at a few islands/ports inbetween (Hvar, Split etc) for a look around. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks :)

Dubrovnik, Cro
Level Contributor
19 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ferry from Rijeka to Dubrovnik (stopping at a few islands...

Hi,

maybe www.viamare.com might be helpfull for you. Btw, ferry company "Jadrolinja" (www.jadrolinija.hr)links Rijeka with Dubrovnik frequently during summer season, plus Dubrovnik, Split and Zadar with Bari and Ancona on italian coast. I think You can stop on ports on the way and catch next ferry with the same ticket but racomanded to visit sites above for futher info

Kansas City, Kansas
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Ferry from Rijeka to Dubrovnik (stopping at a few islands...

any special reason you are looking for a ferry?

I drove the dalmation coast line during the summer. Its about a days drive from Rijeka to Dubrovnik. Beautiful area.

North, South...
Level Contributor
4 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ferry from Rijeka to Dubrovnik (stopping at a few islands...

To Softailclassic: I would like to hear more about driving the coast from Pula or Rijeka down to Dubrovnik. I tried to use a mapping website, but could never get a satisfactory response so I was thinking perhaps a road was non-existent or very bad. What was your experience like ? About how long of a drive was it ? We are traveling in early May to Croatia.

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
1 post
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ferry from Rijeka to Dubrovnik (stopping at a few islands...

I am also interested in a ferry service to Dubrovnik with a few stops in between! What ever happened on your trip? Did you find a ferry? What do you suggest? We are planning a trip this July and would also like to spend a night or two at a lighthouse.