We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wine + Art + Boats can all be done on Wednesday

Philadelphia/Atlanti...
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
15,155 posts
59 reviews
Wine + Art + Boats can all be done on Wednesday

And Boats in the Convention Center are still around til Sunday

Art & [sweet, sweet] Wine will be at the Arts Garage Wednesday night

atlanticcityweekly.com/food_and_drink/dining… and the Boat Show begins Wednesday & ends Sunday boatingindustry.com/news/… Hmmm, I wonder if a certain poster tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g29750-i78-k220518… will be at the boat show

Lumberton NJ
Level Contributor
672 posts
4 reviews
1. Re: Wine + Art + Boats can all be done on Wednesday

I'll be there, booth 329.. Staying at the Nugget Wed thru Saturday. I can't get a comp for Saturday night so I'm looking for a place to stay Looks like the Sheraton as of now. .

Philadelphia/Atlanti...
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
15,155 posts
59 reviews
2. Re: Wine + Art + Boats can all be done on Wednesday

>>Looks like the Sheraton as of now<< This is not a bad thing. There is an enclosed walkway to/from the Convention Center. You wont even need to put a jacket on. And. AaaaaaaaaaaaaK! Sidmerkin is posting!

Philadelphia/Atlanti...
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
15,155 posts
59 reviews
3. Re: Wine + Art + Boats can all be done on Wednesday

Too late to edit: There is a new[er] bar open nearby called WingCraft http://www.wingcraftac.com/ I haven't eaten or drank there yet. BUT. The menu looks like typical pub fare. But upgraded. excerpt from that link: 'The open layout restaurant offers the choice to observe passers-by of the shopping area.. << Yup, that's me. Putting my hands by my eyes to peer into the glass

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
6,412 posts
85 reviews
4. Re: Wine + Art + Boats can all be done on Wednesday

Wingcraft kitchen and beer bar was listed as having the 2nd best burger in AC in a recent story in At The Shore.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
213 posts
3 reviews
5. Re: Wine + Art + Boats can all be done on Wednesday

Who has the best burger?

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
6,412 posts
85 reviews
6. Re: Wine + Art + Boats can all be done on Wednesday

The Bozzi burger at the Palm was #1.

…pressofatlanticcity.com/attheshore/…

Philadelphia/Atlanti...
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
15,155 posts
59 reviews
7. Re: Wine + Art + Boats can all be done on Wednesday

The Wine + Art is now in the past. So. Here is a link to the Boats [boatshow] also from Philly news …cbslocal.com/2015/… & a link to the boatshow website http://www.acboatshow.com/ And if y'all decide to attend, but sure to not wear holey socks [I am sure Holy socks are acceptable …onlineauction.com/auctions//69304/bjfw-1509… ] Y'all need to take off your shoes if you want to visit inside the sailboats

Philadelphia/Atlanti...
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
15,155 posts
59 reviews
8. Re: Wine + Art + Boats can all be done on Wednesday

I was out driving Sunday and got a phonecall with an invite to the AC boatshow [they had free tix]. I'm not looking a gift horse in the mouth. I just couldn't make it to AC in time. The phonecall was around 2pm & I didn't get home till 3pm & it'd be another hour or so to get to AC :[ If I had went, I'd have looked for sidmerkin

9. Re: Wine + Art + Boats can all be done on Wednesday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 11, 2016
Get answers to your questions about Atlantic City