We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lack of Hotel Furniture ?

Which Atlantic City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Central NJ
Level Contributor
2,413 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Lack of Hotel Furniture ?

One thing I learned from frequent travellers ( Show busines people ) long ago is , if you are only staying in a place a night or two , live out of your suitcase . In one closet hang up anything that needs to air out . Put all your toiletries on the vanity . Everything else stays in or next to your suitcase . This cuts down on leaving things behind and packing-up time because you only have three areas to pack . It keeps you from misplacing things . You don't have to worry about dirt , germs ,splinters , or bugs that might be in the drawers . Also in case of an emergency , like a fire , you can grab things quickly .

ALEXANDRIA
Level Contributor
5,271 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Lack of Hotel Furniture ?

Ooooh, and it TOTALLY grosses me out when I see people eating at slot machines!! I am like "THOSE MACHINES ARE SO DIRTY"!!

I am not so bad that I will actually cleanse the slot machine before I touch it (unless it is visably soiled); but I will practically scald my hands with hot water and soap before I will touch food with them.

12. Re: Lack of Hotel Furniture ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:16 am, August 15, 2009