We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

double diamond deluxe

albany new york
1 post
Save Topic
double diamond deluxe

Has anyone had any luck with double diamond deluxe quarter machines at Harrah's???? Also is it better to play $1.00 machines of this type?

New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,664 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: double diamond deluxe

Hi - I've had "some luck" sometimes and other times have put in $20 and won ZERO. It's hit or miss as it always is. Supposedly the higher the demonimation you play, the better your odds. This too is hit or miss. Last week I was going gang busters on 25 cent deuces wild poker on one of those machines where you can change the denomination. I figured the machine was hot so I switched to the dollar bet and began to sink like a stone. Went back to the quarters and recovered my losses.

Believe me, if any of us knew where the consistently paying machines were (I don't think there is such a thing anyway), we'd all be counting our money!

Good luck and just have fun!

New York City
Level Contributor
68 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: double diamond deluxe

I am a big fan of Double Diamond Deluxe video slot machines. I used to win all the time on them. Although I must confess they were nickel double diamond deluxe I still came away with a pretty penny.

I would get a bonus round quite often during my play. Lately, these

machines do not pay much at all. It seems to me that they changed the payback chip in the machine. I don't advise you to waste your money playing dollars, you would be better off dropping down not up.

Level Contributor
1,553 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: double diamond deluxe

My father plays Quarter Diamond Deluxe machines at Bally's since last August he has done pretty well on them usually hitting from $100 to $500 a few times per night but his last trip in Feb was not good LOL

Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now