We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Man flushes 2.7 million worth of fake chips at Harrahs!

Which Atlantic City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lavallette, New...
Level Contributor
502 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Man flushes 2.7 million worth of fake chips at Harrahs!

A man from north carolina flushed 2.7 million worth of fake chips down the toilet at Harrahs. Would this be considered a royal flush? ; )

cnn.com/2014/…

North Jersey
Level Contributor
325 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Man flushes 2.7 million worth of fake chips at Harrahs!

I have been saying Harrah's is going down the toilet - lol.....

new york
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
8,561 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Man flushes 2.7 million worth of fake chips at Harrahs!

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g29750-i78-k712610…

Philadelphia/Atlanti...
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
14,490 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Man flushes 2.7 million worth of fake chips at Harrahs!

>> Would this be considered a royal flush?<< Do you know how many folks at home are going 'Augh~Augh!' right now? Welp, not me, I like a bad pun. Anyways, I'd read the link in the previous article as EZDave posted, and I read SamR's link too. And I'm thinking.... will this guy get his story on the History Channel too? ←And didja notice→ >>his story on the History<< See?

Lavallette, New...
Level Contributor
502 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Man flushes 2.7 million worth of fake chips at Harrahs!

Next time i guess i should scroll all the way down to see if anyone else posts a story i hear! sorry folks for the double post! i just heard this on NJ12.

new york
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
8,561 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Man flushes 2.7 million worth of fake chips at Harrahs!

Hi Sam ~ no real double post here, and it’s often not worth the time scrolling all the way down here;-)

It would be interesting to know how fake chips of such quality were obtained—with one of those new 3-D printers?

Philadelphia/Atlanti...
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
14,490 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Man flushes 2.7 million worth of fake chips at Harrahs!

I'm wondering how many flushes it took... i1.ytimg.com/vi/8pKO5tTWFCs/hqdefault.jpg 2000 Flushes?

oxford,nc
Level Contributor
1,171 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Man flushes 2.7 million worth of fake chips at Harrahs!

Royal Flushes come up on average every 40,000 hands or so.I guess it took quite a while.

I saw the guy was from NC & looking at the picture,I think I have been on some junkets with him.

new york
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
8,561 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Man flushes 2.7 million worth of fake chips at Harrahs!

Hey Johnny, here’s another picture of your junket mate. Seems he’s been doing this for a while, in 2008 he took over 29K at Harrah’s. On the side he also dealt with bootleg DVDs (over 37,000 at his home). Who would have guessed such a sketchy guy was a regular in the Marina area?

pokerupdate.com/news/…

Edited: 9:40 pm, February 12, 2014
9. Re: Man flushes 2.7 million worth of fake chips at Harrahs!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:28 am, February 14, 2015