We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

blackjack and cash backquestion

Which Atlantic City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
blacksburg va
Level Contributor
6,859 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
blackjack and cash backquestion

sorry if i just asked the bj question but ill ask in subject line this time.are they paying 6/5 or 3/2 on bj in AC? and do they only mail you cash back vouchers or is it available during your trip like your comps? vegas its ready to use soon as you earn them.

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Baltimore
Level Contributor
4,606 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: blackjack and cash backquestion

Wherever I've seen single-deck BJ, it's 6:5. Multi-deck remains 3:2.

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,197 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: blackjack and cash backquestion

a1copyguy... Yes, tubman is right. Watch out, though, at Bally's: supposedly dealers hit soft 17s there now. Hopefully rest of the city doesn't go that route.

As far as same day cash for the slots, Sands is the only one I know of that has this. The others, you get a voucher in the mail and have to go back at a later time to cash it in.

Piscataway, New...
Level Contributor
37 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: blackjack and cash backquestion

Aren't comps avialble for same day though? So if you earn $10 cash, or $20 comp, you can take the $20 comp and get dinner?

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,197 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: blackjack and cash backquestion

am09... Yes, that is correct.

Tip: If you play table games, where there is human interaction (pit boss/floor supervisor), you will normally get a nicer comp than if you just go the self serve machines and put your card in. I got a meal comp twice --one for $10, the other for $30-- by asking the pit boss AFTER I had went to the kiosk and checked. The screen at the kiosk both times said "You've not the minimum requirement for a comp"!!!!

blacksburg va
Level Contributor
6,859 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: blackjack and cash backquestion

amf09 comps are great,but what i love about vegas is you get cash back and can access it anytime you are there as you earn it.

6. Re: blackjack and cash backquestion

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 am, August 16, 2009