We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Landshark/Resorts comp dollars question

Which Atlantic City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Central Islip, New...
Level Contributor
423 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Landshark/Resorts comp dollars question

Can't find info on Resorts website. Was wondering if Landshark or Margaritaville takes Resorts comp dollars and if so, at what ratio?

Thanks

NYC
Level Contributor
773 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Landshark/Resorts comp dollars question

I know from personal experience that Margaritaville does and at a 1-to-1 ratio. Can't speak to Landshark, but I'm guessing they do as well. Also, the Margaritaville Coffee shop (their version of Starbucks) is also 1-to-1.

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
837 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Landshark/Resorts comp dollars question

As far as I know...Margaritaville, LandShark, and the Margaritaville Coffee Shop all take Resorts comps at 1-to-1. We have used our card at Margaritaville, the coffee shop and the 5 O'Clock Bar and never had a problem. I don't see why Land Shark would be any different.

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
124 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Landshark/Resorts comp dollars question

When we went to Landshark in July it was 1:1

Central Islip, New...
Level Contributor
423 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Landshark/Resorts comp dollars question

Thank you all for your responses! Anyone have any favorite meals or drinks at either restaurant?

new york
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
8,512 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Landshark/Resorts comp dollars question

I know of nothing special about the food, and everyone I’ve spoken to says it’s just ok or so-so. If you have any appreciation for respectable beer avoid Landshark.

beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/16098/34804

Have a winning trip

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
753 posts
233 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Landshark/Resorts comp dollars question

Have had burgers and clubs. Both have been good. Haven't had a drink but as mentioned have heard landshark isn't that good. Nice view and good food makes this a nice meal.

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
837 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Landshark/Resorts comp dollars question

LandShark's food/drink menu is not as extensive as Margaritaville. I liked the Cuban that I had at LandShark the last time. There was a drink we liked...it tasted like watermelon, but I can't remember the name.

Central Islip, New...
Level Contributor
423 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Landshark/Resorts comp dollars question

Thans guys, we would be eating a late dinner tomight and I thought it would be nice to sit outside so we can smoke. Not sure you can at Landshark but thought we would give it a try.

I thought the 5 o'clock somewhere drink sounded good. I think we'll give Margaritaville a try.

We ate at the one at Mohegan Sun and it was ok...nothing memorable.

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
837 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Landshark/Resorts comp dollars question

I don't believe they allow smoking at LandShark. The outdoor dining area is covered and I've never seen ash trays on the tables. I have seen people step out past the deck area onto the beach to smoke. I've had the 5 O'Clock drink...it is pretty good!

10. Re: Landshark/Resorts comp dollars question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, October 21, 2014