We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Diamond lounge is closed...breakfast only?

toronto
Level Contributor
237 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Diamond lounge is closed...breakfast only?

How is CET going to compensate the life long diamond holders in regards to lunch and dinner? You strive to become and maintain diamond status in Vegas and AC so they should compensate us at least for a dinner or lunch. I look forward to this treat when I am in AC and enjoy my soup and salad . So basically eat breakfast and that's it? Wow. Disappointed! We all spend hundreds or thousands of dollars there and we get a 10$ breakfast?. Come on!

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
1,084 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Diamond lounge is closed...breakfast only?

Woah.. Woah... You totally jumped to a conclusion and now opened a can of worms!!

My parents and I are in the Caesars DL right now enjoying some soup, salmon with crab cake... Oh my mom is having a dessert or two.. Nice hot coffee.

It's Friday. They opened at noon. Open until 11pm.

Breakfast is Sat-Mon at 10am. 7star Diamond cardholders only.

I just asked at the door.

Edited: 12:48 pm, September 20, 2013
2. Re: Diamond lounge is closed...breakfast only?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, September 22, 2014