We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Resorts new teir level - "RED"

Which Atlantic City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Atlantic City, New...
Level Contributor
324 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Resorts new teir level - "RED"

Does anyone know anything about it - all I know is you need to earn 1,250 in 6 months to attain it.

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
837 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Resorts new teir level - "RED"

It's something completely new and it's a way to entice their high rollers. Currently, all you need is 300 tier points in 6 months to qualify for Paramount...which was the highest card level until now. Jumping from 300 to 1200+ tier points means only the true high rollers will qualify. Unfortunately, Resorts has been tightening up on perks for players and many have complained...I haven't heard the details yet...but I'm sure they will be taking care of those who qualify for this new card. If I hear anything new I will definitely update!

2. Re: Resorts new teir level - "RED"

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, September 03, 2014