We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

REVEL Beats Headphone Giveaway Saturday 8/3

North Jersey
Level Contributor
326 posts
Save Topic
REVEL Beats Headphone Giveaway Saturday 8/3

Curious to hear what other received....the postcard said HEADPHONES but I rec'd EARPHONES (still valued at $90). I was wondering if everyone got that or if they ran out of Headphones (got mine around 8:45 and no line). BTW - the lady was snooty asking if I RESERVED them - I said I did online! She said you were to call.,..I laughed and said what would be the point of the online ressie?

New Jersey
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: REVEL Beats Headphone Giveaway Saturday 8/3

I reserved online and when I went to pick them up I was told I was not on their list and that the only thing they could offer me was free slot play... very disappointing. They asked me if I called to reserve and I told them I booked online. It makes me question whether any of my other online reservations will be valid.

North Jersey
Level Contributor
326 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: REVEL Beats Headphone Giveaway Saturday 8/3

Bow - thanks for replying. I find that ridiculous also! I am going to speak to my host this afternoon and tell him what we experienced. While she did give me mine, I noticed they had a sheet where they were checking off different columns - so I wonder if there was a column for online ressies. Either way - I still feel like they misrepresented the headphones.

3. Re: REVEL Beats Headphone Giveaway Saturday 8/3

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, August 10, 2014