We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

It's July 2nd!

Which Atlantic City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,327 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
It's July 2nd!

Happy 10th Birthday Borgata!

new york
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
8,603 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: It's July 2nd!

theborgata.com/about-borgata/10-year-anniver…

Daytona Beach...
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
3,543 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: It's July 2nd!

do you remember the banks they gave out when they opened? they were shaped like Borgata.. I still have a silver colored one ..

Washington
Level Contributor
4,510 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: It's July 2nd!

Shame that on the eve just prior to their anniversary day, they had to experience such an unfortunate brazen act of circumstances last night. For what it's worth after this happened, I would also like to wish them a happy 10th.

ny
Level Contributor
3,063 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: It's July 2nd!

Happy Birthday. Sorry to hear about the robbery at the jewelry store last night- glad no one was hurt!

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
6,122 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: It's July 2nd!

You have to wonder what AC would have been like without Borgata. I wish I could have been there during their 10X slot dollar promo Monday but making it from 3-8 PM is during my work hours. I'm surprised more people weren't around during that smash and grab time period since the pictures show very few people in the area.

Best of luck to Borgata, I've had many fun times at your resort and look forward to many more.

6. Re: It's July 2nd!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, July 04, 2014