We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Segway hire

Caernarfon, United...
Level Contributor
159 posts
58 reviews
Save Topic
Segway hire

hi,

Does anyone know if you can hire Segways for a couple of hours along the boardwalk? I have used them before and found them to be a great way to get around.

thanks

Cem

Atlantic City, New...
Level Contributor
1,235 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Segway hire

I doubt it because I never saw one on the boardwalk yet. Security used them at Harrahs.

Probably can use them in the morning when bikes are allowed if you can bring it with you.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
4,938 posts
364 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Segway hire

I agree with the above post, I haven't seen any Segway rentals yet in Atlantic City...The only ones I have ever seen are Harrah's Security!

Caernarfon, United...
Level Contributor
159 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Segway hire

I guess that answers my question then :(

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
6,198 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Segway hire

You can always rent a bike for a morning bike ride. For some reason riding on the boardwalk is much easier than the street.

5. Re: Segway hire

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, June 19, 2014