We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Harrah's Parking question....

Which Atlantic City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York
Level Contributor
606 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Harrah's Parking question....

Hey all! Just made some ressies to visit in July...seems too far away, but at least there's something to look forward to.

Anyhow, I booked the Waterfront tower, which is my fave. But, I was wondering if there was any closer parking other than the garage at the complete opposite end of the property? I'll be coming in late, and I'd like to save all minutes possible for play time. Its not really a big deal, but just thought I'd ask....

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
6,105 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Harrah's Parking question....

Valet parking drops you right by the hotel check-in but there's no closer self-parking.

New York
Level Contributor
606 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Harrah's Parking question....

Thanks for the response! Is valet $10/night? any discounts for Platinum?

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
6,105 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Harrah's Parking question....

Platinum was free valet two weeks ago when I was there on a Saturday but I don't know for sure about the holiday weekend.

Atlantic City, New...
Level Contributor
1,200 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Harrah's Parking question....

From the parking garage, you can take the garage elevator to street level and cross the street instead of using the indoor connection. Then it is a short walk to the left to go in the same entrance as valet parking.

Edited: 2:48 pm, May 24, 2013
New York
Level Contributor
606 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Harrah's Parking question....

oh, great info! I'll be there during the week, so it shouldn't be too bad.

Old Bridge, New...
Level Contributor
803 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Harrah's Parking question....

If you use valet and are a hotel guest, you only pay the $10 once. Then just hold onto your receipt and show it every time you take your car out.

New York
Level Contributor
606 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Harrah's Parking question....

ah, thanks! I knew my TR peeps would have the best info!

8. Re: Harrah's Parking question....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, May 27, 2014