We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trump Plaza Beach Bar Opens May 20th

GardeniaPalm
Level Contributor
2,198 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Trump Plaza Beach Bar Opens May 20th

The Trump Plaza Beach Bar will reopen on Monday May 20th.

That is all. :)

Piscataway, New...
Level Contributor
492 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Trump Plaza Beach Bar Opens May 20th

Thank you, so I have been misinformed then. They claimed it was destroys by sandy and had no desire to rebuild it but I am glad that's not the case

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
761 posts
249 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Trump Plaza Beach Bar Opens May 20th

What are the prices like for a beer? Nothing special, just like a Coors or Miller. I know that we're just going off previous years, just wondering what to expect.

new york
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
8,663 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Trump Plaza Beach Bar Opens May 20th

If I remember correctly I think cheap beers were $5 each at the Plaza beach bar, but that may have been for a Heineken.

Edited: 10:00 pm, May 13, 2013
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,327 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Trump Plaza Beach Bar Opens May 20th

$5-7 from what I remember for your basic domestic beer at Trump Plaza.

Rich

Philadelphia, PA
Level Contributor
1,411 posts
1 review
Save Reply
15. Re: Trump Plaza Beach Bar Opens May 20th

They had specials last year at Trump's Beach bar. I was out there Friday night for my birthday last year and they had several selections for $4.00 many nights a week.

New JErsey
Level Contributor
233 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Trump Plaza Beach Bar Opens May 20th

agreed... you can find good specials here for drinks. Plaza has updated its webpage at least marginally and they posted that the beach bar will have breakfast buffet casual dining bands DJ. Only down side is that it seems to close around 1:00 AM to 2:00 AM which is early for the summer season. Called them and the lady I spoke to sounded pleased that they were brining it back even said that it should be better then before. We will see if it gives Margaritaville a run for its money and be as popular as before.

On a side note Liquid bar is upgrading for what its worth and offering a menu opening Memorial Day. Looks like they are finally putting some money into the place.

West Long Branch...
Level Contributor
886 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Trump Plaza Beach Bar Opens May 20th

I still prefer the original beach bar at the Atlantic club over dump plazas

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,327 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Trump Plaza Beach Bar Opens May 20th

Bally's did some good specials at their beach bar last summer. I recall getting tanked with my friend John having many, many $3 Dos Equis one Thursday afternoon. Ah, AC in the summer ─ the (blurry) memories!

Rich

19. Re: Trump Plaza Beach Bar Opens May 20th

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 6:06 am, August 07, 2014
Wayne, New Jersey
Level Contributor
137 posts
1 review
Save Reply
20. Re: Trump Plaza Beach Bar Opens May 20th

Bally's Beach Bar is scheduled to open on Memorial Day Weekend as well. .....I also had the impression that they were not opening this Summer, But there is a Sign/Ad on the wall between the Wild West/ Bally's walkway - Just before the Total Rewards Center advertising.