We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Showboat and ballys question

Which Atlantic City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
West Long Branch...
Level Contributor
886 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Showboat and ballys question

Hey all two quick questions I have booked at the showboat 3 nights in the Burben tower ( prem room) non smoking king comped after I booked it I noticed it is now listed as not being available when I look at the calendar of rates ( it's only one night) should I be worried I have the print out of the booker room.

2nd I noticed that I can get the ballys tower comped the same days, what would be the likelihood I would get the ballys tower and what is better the ballys tower or the Burban tower at the boat?

Thanks all

West Long Branch...
Level Contributor
886 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Showboat and ballys question

Ill be coming right after work so ill be there around 5:30-6 as far as two beds not at all, just would love a big king bed but no big deal

22. Re: Showboat and ballys question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, April 17, 2014