We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Orleans Deluxe rooms at Showboat

Which Atlantic City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
NC
Level Contributor
48 posts
70 reviews
Save Topic
New Orleans Deluxe rooms at Showboat

Okay everyone, I have less than a month before I take my first trip. Getting excited. I booked 3 nights in New Orleans Deluxe room at Showboat. I have already changed reservation (was a hassle)s when rate droppped a bit. Even got called regarding review. Question is how are these rooms? I still have time to move elsewhere if need to. Gotta have clean!

NC
Level Contributor
48 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: New Orleans Deluxe rooms at Showboat

They said I could not do this-I had to cancel the whole reservation.

PA
Level Contributor
149 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: New Orleans Deluxe rooms at Showboat

Anyone know anyting about the Orleans Deluxe rooms at Showboat? Confirmation says Orleans Deluxe - not New Orleans Deluxe ??? Thanks

Philadelphia, PA
Level Contributor
82 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: New Orleans Deluxe rooms at Showboat

Orleans Deluxe and New Orleans Deluxe are pretty much the same. New Orleans is newer, so it has less wear and tear, but is basically decorated and laid out the same way as the Orleans Deluxe.

Edited: 6:11 pm, May 27, 2013
PA
Level Contributor
149 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: New Orleans Deluxe rooms at Showboat

Thanks - if we can get an upgrade where would the best rooms be to ask for?

Baltimore, MD
Level Contributor
1,816 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: New Orleans Deluxe rooms at Showboat

I thought that the New Orleans rooms were bigger than the Orleans rooms and in a different tower, but otherwise the same???

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
245 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: New Orleans Deluxe rooms at Showboat

I always have liked my room at Showboat but have found their pillows to be small and uncomfortable.

Middletown, New York
Level Contributor
58 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: New Orleans Deluxe rooms at Showboat

Brat13, if you wanted to upgrade you would ask for a room in the Bourbon Tower. They will probably charge you an upgrade fee and in my opinion it isn't worth it. There isn't much difference in the Bourbon rooms that make it worth it. A newer TV and two sinks in the bathroom. But once we had a Bourbon Tower room that was very small and bathroom was tiny with one sink.

zzyzzx, The New Orleans rooms are a little bigger than the Orleans rooms and it is a newer tower built alongside the Orleans Tower. The towers are connected inside. The elevators for the Orleans Tower are to the right of Starbucks and the ones for the New Orleans Tower are to the left.

PA
Level Contributor
149 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: New Orleans Deluxe rooms at Showboat

Thanks for your help.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
4,765 posts
329 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: New Orleans Deluxe rooms at Showboat

I just posted a review of the "deluxe" room at the Showboat with a few pictures (taken last week). The room was clean and more than acceptable. Enjoy your trip!

PA
Level Contributor
149 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: New Orleans Deluxe rooms at Showboat

Where do I find the "reviews" - thank you