We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Atlantic City to DC

Which Atlantic City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
upstae ny
Level Contributor
196 posts
67 reviews
Save Topic
Atlantic City to DC

Am thinking about using our last day in AC to go to DC for the day. Looked at train and it was about $100 each (me and girlfriend). Not bad but a little more than I would like to spend.Plus we would have to drive to philly for that rate. The greyhound was just $100 for both of us but had some weird time. Only morn.bus leaving at 4:30 am. So I think we are gonna drive. We don't want to put the extra four hundred miles on car so I think we will rent. I saw budget at the airport has cars for $21.99 a day. Guess my question is if this is the best deal? Am I missing any options? Is the airport best place to get car?. Thanks in advance. Will be doing this on thurs. the 14th.

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
6,053 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Atlantic City to DC

The other option is enterprise. I don't know what their rates are but they pick you up and drop you off. They have a couple locations. I've used the one in Pleasantville on route 322.

ALEXANDRIA
Level Contributor
5,271 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Atlantic City to DC

Or you can take the New Jersey transit train to Philly for $10 each.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
4,765 posts
329 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Atlantic City to DC

$21.99/day (plus Taxes, etc.) is a more than fair/great price for a rental car. Enjoy your trip to Washington DC!

4. Re: Atlantic City to DC

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, March 09, 2014