We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Possible flooding in AC?

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
391 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Possible flooding in AC?

I was watching the weather and they are saying that there is potential for major flooding and beach errosion in the Atlantic City area this week. what is the local news and weather saying in your area. We are traveling to AC on St Paddys day weekend and are hoping that my local weather is wrong.

Toms River, New...
Level Contributor
404 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Possible flooding in AC?

Yesterday, a friend of mine was walking to the bus station from Caesar's and was blown across the street and to the ground. She suffered a broken nose and contusions which required stitches.

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
6,147 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Possible flooding in AC?

I hope your friend is okay. We had close to hurricane force wind gusts and with those winds whiping around buildings it was probably even stronger.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
169 posts
1 review
Save Reply
23. Re: Possible flooding in AC?

No flooding or anything tonight. Walked from Showboat to Revel and back and aside from being a little windy everything seemed the same as it always is.

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
6,147 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Possible flooding in AC?

The worse flooding happens on the bay side of the City. It's rare to get flooding from the ocean especially now with the dunes. Route 30 and 322 were closed again this morning for a short period of time.

Philadelphia/Atlanti...
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
15,005 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Possible flooding in AC?

Gee guest, you probably could have met up with angeleyes ~ they're there at Showboat too. P

26. Re: Possible flooding in AC?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, March 10, 2014