Just wanted to know what others have to say, do you think AC can successfully reinvent themselves as Vegas East? I was looking at the Tourism Master Plan and it looks promising and all, but right now this is all just in its conceptual stages.
What I find Vegas-like with AC?
- lots of clubs, bunch of casinos within walking distance of each other
- Pacific Ave aka The Strip
-Many restaurants that are in Vegas are also in AC (Carmines, Morton'sSteakhouse, Il Mulino)
- Great shopping. Pier shops at caesars certainly isn't like the Forum Shops but they have a nice selection of shops
- Decent entertainment lineup on the weekends (midweek is another story)
- Many casinos that are in Vegas are also in AC (Ballys, Harrahs, GN, Tropicana, Caesars)