We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rfb/Lfb

Which Atlantic City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York
Level Contributor
465 posts
Save Topic
Rfb/Lfb

There have been some posts on this board saying that czr took away the lfb/rfb benefit. I was there this weekend and asked my host about it. He said that they still have rfb/lfb, but that it's not automatic. A host has to put a code unto your reservation in order for you to be rfb. When I checked out, none of the food that was charged to the room was on my bill. So it still works, but you need to speak to your host ahead of time. I hope this helps.

ALEXANDRIA
Level Contributor
5,271 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rfb/Lfb

RFB is still available.

ALEXANDRIA
Level Contributor
5,271 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rfb/Lfb

Sorry, I hit enter too soon.

I believe in the past it was simply calculated and automatically given based on your ADT ranking amongst the people who were staying at the same time you were. (X number of people showing up on a given night were given RFB/LFB automatically based on their ADT.)

Now I believe a host has to actually request it for you.

New York
Level Contributor
465 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Rfb/Lfb

You got it HAB

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
1,547 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rfb/Lfb

It has to be requested by a host through Vegas. They cannot do it on the local level anymore. At Caesars, if you are entitled to a butler suite, chances are you will be RFB. If not, you will have to wait to check out, or any time during your stay, and talk to your host about picking up the charges. The standards at Harrahs are much lower. I was told that I would more likely be offered RFB at Harrahs than at Caesars. I have not had a problem, as of yet, with my host picking up the charges. The only thing now is that they are obligated to send a report at the end of the month to Vegas as to how much they have comped during the month.

philadelphia
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Rfb/Lfb

Wow, this change really sucks. So basically you don't know how much you will be charged for or comped until you check out? And each time you check out, you have to call your host while you are waiting to be checked out?

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
1,547 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Rfb/Lfb

Erose: You got it right. You have to rely on your host picking up the charges. If she/he doesn't then you are stuck with it yourself. This is definitely a way for CET to save money, since most players now are concerned about this and are watching their charges. I have been lucky enough to have my host pick up the charges at the end of the weekend, but I think it has more to do with play than how he likes me, lol. I do know that typically they will pick up 10% of your losses, so if you loose $1,000, they will comp you $100 in meals. How much above that, I'm not sure and cannot get an answer.

long island ,new...
Level Contributor
105 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Rfb/Lfb

this past sat. nite @ caesars played enough to get 5000 tier pt bonus. I had a winning trip and host pick up the charges...

8. Re: Rfb/Lfb

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, March 28, 2014