We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Birthday gift

New York
Level Contributor
477 posts
Save Topic
Birthday gift

Has anyone received a Birthday "gift" from Czr lately? Tomorrow is my birthday and I just realized that I did not receive anything from them I usually get a "match your Tier" offer for one day's play up up 5000. Just wondering...

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
3,469 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Birthday gift

Back in October, I receive an e-mail on my birthday that $100 in RC's were added to my account.

new york
Level Contributor
691 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Birthday gift

I questioned a Total Rewards Rep at Harrahs after I did not receive my usual birthday gift. She informed me that only 7 Star players get automatic birthday gifts anymore. Of course some other players may still get giftd depending on their play.

New York
Level Contributor
477 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Birthday gift

Since I am a 7 star, you'd think I would have gotten something. Thanks for your replies.

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Birthday gift

I am sure your host will take care of it for you

SE Pa
Level Contributor
578 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Birthday gift

I think you need to up your play? From a CZR perspective, of course.

New York
Level Contributor
477 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Birthday gift

back2nature - Having reached over 200,000 TC's I think my play is "upped" enough. Lol

maryland
Level Contributor
66 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Birthday gift

Not lately, use to get a Chocolate Cake delivered to the house.

Wouldn't expect to get more as a Seven Star Player, CET is cutting back on everything.

All Marketing and Promotions are centralized and controlled through Vegas, who are just looking at numbers and no personal knowledge of players.

Sorry to say

Virginia Beach
Level Contributor
146 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Birthday gift

My bday is In August and the last one I received an email that said $100 in comps were added to my account :)

ny
Level Contributor
3,063 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Birthday gift

Got the 5k tier match last year during my birthday month good for a 3 month period (you could earn up to a 5k once in a gaming day during the designated time frame and get a tier match.)

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
1,547 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Birthday gift

I got the same tier match in July, plus $100 rc's added to my account, and my host sent up a basket, a bottle of champagne, and some other birthday surprises. I guess they feel that there is no point in matching tier credits this year since they are giving you bonus tier credits.