We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

win / loss Harrahs

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
355 posts
Save Topic
win / loss Harrahs

Anybody no when win /loss statements come out for Cet

properties on line,.and how to do?

ny
Level Contributor
667 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: win / loss Harrahs

mine was there this morning.

melissa

ny
Level Contributor
667 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: win / loss Harrahs

I get there by signing in, going to my tr, and then on the left is program details, expand that and then you will see win/loss statements.

melissa

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
355 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: win / loss Harrahs

thank you

new york
Level Contributor
595 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: win / loss Harrahs

I checked mine, and I was actually surprised....Yes, I lost money, but not as much as I was thinking. If I subtracted all the free rooms, food, etc. the picture looks really good.

Daytona Beach...
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
3,557 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: win / loss Harrahs

Mine can't be correct - it looks like the amount I lose in a day not in the whole year.. LOL

Atlantic City, New...
Level Contributor
1,207 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: win / loss Harrahs

Just to compare the statements.

Our slot play has been pretty consistent over the years and this is our third consecutive year earning Black Label since the second upgrade from CET Diamond. We have consistently spent substantially less at The Borgata than we used to spend at CET over the years as we shifted our play more towards The Borgata.

According to the win/loss statements from CET and Borgata:

We lost $3274 more at the Borgata than at CET in 2012 BUT earned one Black Label at the Borgata and just one Platinum at CET, staying and playing at least 85% of the time at The Borgata. You can do the math however you want, considering Black Label $1000 comp is equivalent to 20,000 tier points at CET. Granted, some of The Borgata comp dollar earnings were connected to their racebook and haven't a clue how that works into their win/loss statement. Our slot losses still earned at least $600 comp dollars or the equivalent of 12,000 CET tier credits.

Daytona Beach...
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
3,557 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: win / loss Harrahs

I couldn't find the win/loss statement on Borgata site?

Atlantic City, New...
Level Contributor
1,207 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: win / loss Harrahs

just go to the bottom of the page for Borgata's win/loss statement

NYC
Level Contributor
776 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: win / loss Harrahs

to IamNancy - after you log into your Account page, scroll all the way down to the very bottom of the page. The third line of text up from the bottom of the page has the following links (starting form the left-hand side)

About Borgata | Contact Us | Win/Loss Statement | Privacy Policy | (etc.) . . .

NJ
Level Contributor
3,823 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: win / loss Harrahs

cmom- "some of The Borgata comp dollar earnings were connected to their racebook and haven't a clue how that works into their win/loss statement"

I don't believe the racebook tracks win/loss, at least for wagers placed at the window. I remember them manually recording gross wagers but thats it.