We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suite help

Which Atlantic City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
West Long Branch...
Level Contributor
886 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Suite help

Hey all, hoping someone can help me looking for a room at a hotel that is like a corner suite at the Atlantic club ( big bed lots of room couch) would normally stay at the Atlantic club but not sure they are available when I am staying also thinking of establishing myself elsewhere and have no problem paying for a room

ny
Level Contributor
3,063 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Suite help

Harrahs corner waterfront is gorgeous. I bed room king bed - awesome bathroom. Separate living room and dining room, floor to ceiling windows and separate potty. Large couch (some pull out). Can get attached 2 bed room as connector

NYC
Level Contributor
314 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Suite help

Borgata has the best suites in my opinion.

Trump Taj has spacious ones where tons of people can crash.

Harrah's Waterfront suites are very nice!

Trump Plaza suites are nice and affordable.

West Long Branch...
Level Contributor
886 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Suite help

Thank for the help everyone, just looked at the Atlantic club site and they have the dates available my question is as I get free rooms as a elite at the Atlantic club should I book the corner room or ask for it at check in ( if its available)?

GardeniaPalm
Level Contributor
2,198 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Suite help

I'm assuming you cannot book it comped which is why you're asking whether you should book it or ask at check in.

If it will make or break your trip, book it and have peace of mind. If you are okay in a regular room then I would book that and ask at check in.

West Long Branch...
Level Contributor
886 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Suite help

That is correct, love the corner rooms at the Atlantic Club, have had bad expirences in a reg room at the Atlantic Club.

Now another question i can stay at Harrahs waterfront for a little less than what two nights at a corner suite at the Atlantic Club would cost, thing is i am going to a event at the boardwalk hall and gamble at the Atlantic Club is a waterfront room worth it?

Boston...
Level Contributor
1,004 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Suite help

The suite at the waterfront are excellent. Or are you talking about the regular room which is a typical nice room.

West Long Branch...
Level Contributor
886 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Suite help

Talking about a regular waterfront room at harrahs. The pictures make it look great and the price is dirt but I have never stayed anywhere but on the boardwalk.

GardeniaPalm
Level Contributor
2,198 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Suite help

It sounds like it is important to you so I would just go ahead and book the suite at the Atlantic Club.

If you're going to Boardwalk Hall I would stay on the boardwalk and cross Harrah's off the list.

One other option you might consider is checking out Trump Plaza. The decor is along the same lines at the Atlantic Club and they have three different types of suites that might fit what you're looking for. The Ocean View and Executive suites have a living room, bedroom and 1.5 baths. The Contemporary suites have 1 bedroom and 2 bathrooms. Rates are reasonable.

West Long Branch...
Level Contributor
886 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Suite help

Thanx I have chosen to stay at a boardwalk property with the Atlantic club being the #1 choice.

Boston...
Level Contributor
1,004 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Suite help

We usually chose where to stay based somewhat on weather.

During warmer weather we may stay on the boardwalk, usually Caesars,

but when its winter or even questionable, Harrah's or Borgata.

If you're going soon, It may be worth trying Harrah's for a change of pace.