We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trump Taj Suite

Yardley...
Level Contributor
221 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Trump Taj Suite

Going down Thursday and Friday this week for DH's birthday. According to my offer, we are getting a suite. On Taj's website, there are multiple suites - Chairman, Grand, Regal. I assume we are getting the cheapest one in the Taj tower but figured it can't hurt to ask for a specific one (assuming it won't be crowded). I was wondering if anyone has stayed in the suites and what one I should try to get. Thanks!

Tarrytown, New York
Level Contributor
1,756 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trump Taj Suite

I've stayed in a Grand Suite at Taj. The decor is somewhat old compared to the Chairman suites but still nice. They are huge, large living room with a half bathroom, separate bedroom, dinning area. They do have balconies but I don't believe you can use them anymore. There are jacuzzie tubs but they aren't in every suite so make sure ask when checking in if you wish to have one.

NYC
Level Contributor
314 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Trump Taj Suite

Grand is old styling but much larger and has a jacuzzi tub by the bed.

Also mirrors above the bed.

Chairman suite is new style and little smaller.

The suite above the grand in the old tower is one of my favorites but they rarely comp those.

Philadelphia/Atlanti...
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
15,155 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Trump Taj Suite

If you're lucky [or unlucky, however you look at it], you may get a suite with a mauve or purple or black matching sink & commode. As for me, I think the non~white porcelain is cool

oxford,nc
Level Contributor
1,179 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Trump Taj Suite

I love the Grand suites! Yea they are dated-but,so am I.Old school high roller feel to them.

I'm with rship, non white is cool!

5. Re: Trump Taj Suite

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, January 25, 2014