We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Total Rewards Benefit Cutbacks

new york
Level Contributor
691 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
Total Rewards Benefit Cutbacks

At the same time that the point requirements for platinum and diamond have been raised CET has quietly eliminated some benefits. The birthday gift for platinum and diamond has been eliminated though some people will still get birthday offers based in their play at individual properties. I am also suspicious though I do not know this for a fact that we will not be seeing the coupon books in April. The Total Rewards site no longer lists a renewal gift as a benefit, so I fear those coupon books are a thing of the past.

1. Re: Total Rewards Benefit Cutbacks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, January 23, 2014