We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How easy is it to early check-in to Borgata/Water Club?

NJ
Level Contributor
62 posts
Save Topic
How easy is it to early check-in to Borgata/Water Club?

I'm a Black Label upgrade, so I have never checked into Borgata/Water Club. My next two reservations are extensions of trips which start with a hotel stay at a CET property. I'll certainly be in town prior to the standard 4pm check-in time as I'll likely be checking out of CET in the morning, so I can hit the tables at Borgata around/before noon. So should I show up at the check-in counter at 4pm, or is there a decent chance I can check-in (without a fee) proir to that? Any advice would be much appreciated, thanks!

Extra info:

First trip will check-in on Saturday; Next trip will check-in on Wednesday.

NYC
Level Contributor
785 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: How easy is it to early check-in to Borgata/Water Club?

As of a couple days ago, Borgata/Water Club does not have an "early check-in fee". I have never had a problem checking in early at Borgata (only did Water Club once, but prefer the original tower). However, I've only ever checked in on weekdays. From comments I've read by others in the past, Saturdays and Sundays might pose a problem - but with this being the "slow season" and business generally down, I would think you'll not have a problem.

2. Re: How easy is it to early check-in to Borgata/Water Club?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 9:35 am, May 31, 2013
3. Re: How easy is it to early check-in to Borgata/Water Club?

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 9:35 am, May 31, 2013
4. Re: How easy is it to early check-in to Borgata/Water Club?

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:17 am, December 17, 2013