We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Pizza in AC ?

GO BUC'S
Level Contributor
3,318 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Best Pizza in AC ?

yes i had to ask,

it's our first visit, and were very excited !

Thanks for all the help so far .

1. Re: Best Pizza in AC ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:10 am, September 03, 2012
Level Contributor
135 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Pizza in AC ?

Tony' s Baltimore grill is excellent, especially their sausage pizza, if your looking for something more erotic ( spelling is correct ), then tony baloneys is the place to go.

Moorestown, New...
Level Contributor
2,594 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Pizza in AC ?

I would rank Toney's baltimore grill #1 I love the sausage.

tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g29750-d47…

They are behind the Tropicana on Atlantic Ave.

Lumberton NJ
Level Contributor
672 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Pizza in AC ?

I would also rank Tony's Baltimore Grill as my fav!

oxford,nc
Level Contributor
1,186 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Pizza in AC ?

Tony Baloneys is still on my bucket list as many trusted posters have given it high marks,but I have yet to give it a try.

I love Tony's.Only been 1 time when I dragged DW along.Also, on the visit was my best old bud who was an electrician working on construction of the Trop back in the day-spent many hours at Tony's back then & said it had not changed a bit.

DW said someting to the effect of-"don't ever take me to this dump for dinner again"

Oh well,I was NJ born & bred and loved the taste of home while she is NC born & bred,knows a lot about NC barbeque & southern cooking but don't know jack about pizza.(anybody here old enuff to remember when we called them "tomato pies?"

Anyways,I reccomend Tony's for the real deal.

New York, NY
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
6,002 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best Pizza in AC ?

i'm confused, johnny. you started out by talking about tony baloney's, then switched to tony's. when you say "tony's" are you talking about tony's baltimore grill?

among my favorite AC pizzas, believe it or not, are the ones served at the borgata's buffet. these are damn good pizzas... not just for a buffet, but in general. it's the one buffet pizza where you don't feel bad about eating the entire thing... every bit of it is tasty. (i see a lot of people at buffets sliding the cheese and sauce off and leaving the bland flavorless crust... but not at the borgata.)

>>DW said someting to the effect of-"don't ever take me to this dump for dinner again"<<

when did you and gardenia tie the knot?

congrats!

NJ
Level Contributor
3,822 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Best Pizza in AC ?

(i see a lot of people at buffets sliding the cheese and sauce off and leaving the bland flavorless crust... but not at the borgata.)

More than once I have heard, "This one has no cheese!"

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
5,149 posts
375 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best Pizza in AC ?

Another Vote for Tony's Baltimore Grill, Try the sausage Pizza!.....Tony Baloneys for a close second! ENJOY!

new york
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
9,512 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Best Pizza in AC ?

Another vote for Tony's Baltimore, and as I saw yesterday, I agree Borg buffet pizza ranks up with the best in town. I also second the comment above Tony Boloney’s [that is the correct spelling] is best for their cheesesteak ole, (and, of course, some most imaginative erotic versions of pizza)..

10. Re: Best Pizza in AC ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11:35 pm, July 27, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Atlantic City