We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Revel Card Login now on RevelResorts.com

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,327 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Revel Card Login now on RevelResorts.com

You can now log in to your Revel account on www.revelresorts.com

The log in page is in the upper right corner.

Rich

Scranton...
Level Contributor
48 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Revel Card Login now on RevelResorts.com

Great news, thanks! I have been waiting for this for quite a while now.

OK, entered my information and my card number and - got this: "Sorry, a Revel Card account does not exist for the Email address that was entered."

I am receiving emails from them, and I had given my email address when I got my Revel card. Why don't they know me now? What am I supposed to do? Call?

Edited: 12:10 pm, June 20, 2012
Scranton...
Level Contributor
48 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Revel Card Login now on RevelResorts.com

P.S. Same results with my wife's card, same reply text, email is unknown and there is no account. But she played even more often in the Revel than I did.

Not happy!

But thanks, Rich, for the news, of course.

Edited: 12:15 pm, June 20, 2012
new york
Level Contributor
390 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Revel Card Login now on RevelResorts.com

No go for me either. Got the same message.

Galloway, New Jersey
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Revel Card Login now on RevelResorts.com

You have to enter your information in the black box that says "activate account" before you can log in.

South Jersey
Level Contributor
318 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Revel Card Login now on RevelResorts.com

same here entered my info and got "Sorry, a Revel Card account does not exist for the Email address that was entered."

ny
Level Contributor
1,909 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Revel Card Login now on RevelResorts.com

same here, and i entered the information into activate account, i think either when i got my card the girl entered the wrong email address, or maybe, we have to leave off the first two zeroes, i am going back wish me luck

Scranton...
Level Contributor
48 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Revel Card Login now on RevelResorts.com

@Reverterber: of course, that was quite clear to me, but still got that message.

Well, looks like this is not an issue about my or the wife's account, since others are having the same error here. So there is hope somebody will rush to our help and fix it. (Is Jason still reading here??)

Edited: 12:34 pm, June 20, 2012
ny
Level Contributor
1,909 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Revel Card Login now on RevelResorts.com

nope, didnt work i dont know why they just cant let you login with your card number and make things easy i am very curious as to my reward credits because when i signed up for the card and received my $50 slot play, i immediately played them on a .05 cent ultimate x poker machine, so i am sure they are dying for me to return LOL

Fort Lauderdale...
Level Contributor
741 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Revel Card Login now on RevelResorts.com

no dice for me either.

Arlington, VA
Level Contributor
118 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Revel Card Login now on RevelResorts.com

Tried to log in as well. No dice.

I know that my email on my card is correct, as I've received Revel email in the past.