We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Directions From Syracuse To AC

Which Atlantic City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
canada
Level Contributor
1,553 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Directions From Syracuse To AC

Last trip to AC we got really lost and the maps and directions i got from googles mapquest aren't very good. I need the best possible and easiest way from Syracuse NY as we go straight through there on Highway 81, Thx .

pa.
Level Contributor
482 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Directions From Syracuse To AC

term,just stay on 81,til you see the signs for PA. turnpike.you can get on at CLARKS SUMMIT.take the turnpike all the way to VALLEY FORGE exit. now if your going on a week day,go 476 to 95 north and go across the WALT WHITMAN bridge and straight on down to the A/C expressway. you can go down the SCHUYLKILL expressway also,but you don't want to get on there at certain times.leave me know and i'll give you those directions and put the other in more detail.

canada
Level Contributor
1,553 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Directions From Syracuse To AC

Money we will be leaving at 12 am midnight this Wednesday hitting Syracuse around 4 or 4:30 am than i'm not sure about the rest of the times to get to certain areas.

pa.
Level Contributor
482 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Directions From Syracuse To AC

ok term,here we go in alittle detail.from syracuse,81 south for about 122 miles,keep following SCRANTON PA. signs til you get to PA. then you want exit 194(clarks summit),get on PA. turnpike go towards ALLENTOWN,get off turnpike at VALLEY FORGE(about 122 miles).take 476 for about 20 miles,get on 95n(toward PHILA. airport)to exit 19( WALT WHITMAN BRIDGE/PACKER AVE.),go 6 miles to ROUTE 42s,go 8 miles ROUTE 42s becomes ATLANTIC CITY EXPRESSWAY.44 miles your there!!! hope this helps.we'll be in the city thursday,so don't drink all the good stuff!!!

pa.
Level Contributor
482 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Directions From Syracuse To AC

correction to my directions,its not the VALLEY FORGE toll,its called the MID-COUNTY.when you pass the LANSDALE exit on the turnpike you'll only be 9 miles from toll booth,just bear slightly to right coming down hill and you'll see toll booths.thats where you pick up my 476 directions.

canada
Level Contributor
1,553 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Directions From Syracuse To AC

THX ALOT MONEY i copied the directions and they seem much more easier than my maps.

Lumberton NJ
Level Contributor
652 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Directions From Syracuse To AC

another thought..

Maybe the PATPK to the NJTPK take that south to exit 3 and pick up the AC Expy there. It might be better to avoid Phila if you are there around 4 to 6. It's probally longer but you never know about the phila traffic. 206 might be a option also. Take that to Hammiton and take the pike in. You pick up 206 at exit 7 of the NJTPK. So you would go north from exit 6 to 7 and take 206 south. It's a country road.

canada
Level Contributor
1,553 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Directions From Syracuse To AC

Thx Guys for the Help CHEERS!!!!!