We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best "Adult Entertainment" in AC

Virginia
4 posts
Save Topic
Best "Adult Entertainment" in AC

Coming to AC on July 10 with a group of 15 for a bachelor party. Where is the best place to see some scantily clad (or totally unclad) ladies?

We will have a large suite, so "take out" is also an option if anybody has suggestions there.

Philadelphia/Atlanti...
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
14,767 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best "Adult Entertainment" in AC

the choicest ladies are at Delilah's Den http://www.delilahsdennj.com/ but it requires the driver to be sober. EZdirections take Delaware Ave out of AC [Showboat is on Delaware Ave]. It turns into Rt30, follow to and take Delilah Road exit [by a Gulf station]. Follow half a mile

New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,664 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best "Adult Entertainment" in AC

But what about Caligula's? ;)

new york
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
8,655 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best "Adult Entertainment" in AC

Bring your wallets to Caligula's Temple:

www.caligulastemple.com

Or add coupons at Lace:

www.laceclubs.com

Or, BYOB at the BX behind the Convention Hall:

www.myspace.com/barexposure

There’s local “take out” advertising in the Weekly:

www.acweekly.com/classifieds_online/…

You can find a lot more about strip clubs in AC with a little Googling. What’s best depends upon your taste.

Rship1~What’s the criteria for the “choicest ladies”? :) :) :)

Philadelphia/Atlanti...
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
14,767 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best "Adult Entertainment" in AC

Bare~Xposure! I could not remember the name of that place! Thank you. I wanted to post this place as it does not required driving.

Delilah's Den has, IMHO, more attractive dancers with less um, uh, appearance of wear & tear on the tires. Their club also has the appearance of less wear & tear on the tires. And they have to be doing something right in order to open another club in Philly http://www.delilahs.com/

I appreciate Bare~Xposure for convenience & no need to drive, but the OP asked for the best.

BTW, I thought ACmama was invoking the spirit of Allure45. I THOUGHT Caligula's Temple was a 'couples only' club, but I went to the website [I have not bothered visit the site since Allure45 was banned] and found that they offer entrance to single men on Thurs [exotic dancer night] & Fri [p0rn star night]. Kudos to ACmama for doing her homework before posting.

NJ
Level Contributor
222 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Best "Adult Entertainment" in AC

Some other exciting attractions in AC that PA does not have!

New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,664 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best "Adult Entertainment" in AC

Rship: You're welcome! I'm always up on my "clubs"! And my Brillo!

Invoke the spirit of Allure? Me?

ACM

new york
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
8,655 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best "Adult Entertainment" in AC

I might be in the minority of old-timers here but I always thought there was a misfire when allure left. I think another stalker here was the intended target? And isn’t Allure the name of another joint that might still be there?

www.tuscl.net/d.php?DID=3953

Yeah, besides the beach and Boardwalk, I guess AC does have attractions PA slot parlors can’t match?

new york
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
8,655 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best "Adult Entertainment" in AC

Rship1~Thanks for the expert ratings. LOLOL

Work, Beach or...
Level Contributor
2,794 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Best "Adult Entertainment" in AC

Speaking of Allure, there is a go-go club called Allure on whichever Pike is south of the expressway (Route 40?). If you get off the AC Expwy at Exit 2, it's a couple miles down on the left hand side, about halfway to the beach. It advertises nude dancers, I don't know if they also serve liquor.

Have fun,

LuvBreezes

Virginia
4 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Best "Adult Entertainment" in AC

Thanks for all of the responses. Someplace within walking (or stumbling) distance would probably be best, as I don't think we're going to be in any condition to drive.

We're leaning towards having entertainment come to our room. I've gotten a quote from Tasteful Tempations - anybody have any experience with them?

What's the deal with Caligula's?