We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone From The Ac Area I Need Weather Info

Which Atlantic City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
canada
Level Contributor
1,553 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Anyone From The Ac Area I Need Weather Info

I just looked at the weather channels and other sites for the weather all next week in ac when i will be there , it says thunderstorms and scattered t. storms all week with 30 % , 40 % and one day 60% chances , if this is the case when it says 30 % for ac does it actually storm and if so how long does this usually last , this really sux and i'm thinking of cancelling my trip and waiting for a good week of sun thx !!!!!!!

jersey
Level Contributor
182 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone From The Ac Area I Need Weather Info

understand that in jersey there is always a chance of rain because it is so humid...they dont get tomorrows weather right and your looking for next week already?? today its beautiful out and before i left my house it said chance of rain...i think they just say that so if it does rain they were right and if it doesnt rain, they werent wrong either!

Lumberton NJ
Level Contributor
652 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone From The Ac Area I Need Weather Info

I'm sure the weather will be just like every other day in this freaking state!! Hot and Humid. Did I say Humid?? hope for some type east/south-east ocean breeze. That's the only thing that keeps you from passing out. 30-40% chance of rain is good cause the rain usually does not last long and it usually cools down after.

Don't cancell your trip!! That will give you more time to think of questions that we feel compelled to answer. LOL..

I'm going Thursady night for a "quicky" and will hang on the beach Friday. Headed to Bally's again.

Good luck Term

canada
Level Contributor
1,553 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone From The Ac Area I Need Weather Info

Ya but after seening those reports for every day next week just made me a little pissed off that if it does rain and storm everyday that im there, that would really bite cause i want to hang outdoors all day and early evening !!!!!!

canada
Level Contributor
1,553 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone From The Ac Area I Need Weather Info

Sounds good sid let us know how it all went, lottsa luck !!!!

jersey
Level Contributor
182 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Anyone From The Ac Area I Need Weather Info

its not going to storm everyday...it hasnt stormed everyday here in awhile....a gusty thunderstorm here and there but we havent had days of constant rain, that only happens in april and may usually!! ull be fine. trust me.....lol...u are trustin me with a lot on this trip arent you!?

what are u going to do with ur time AFTER u come home? no more posts with questions!!! this forum is going to shut down!!!

canada
Level Contributor
1,553 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Anyone From The Ac Area I Need Weather Info

Well after i hit one of those huge progressives i doubt i will be going home , My plans are to buy a penthouse suite there get drunk than married , lose all my cash and end up sleeping under the boardwalk !!!!!!!!!!

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,197 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Anyone From The Ac Area I Need Weather Info

Terminator.... Make sure you have the wife sign a prenuptial agreement; you don't want to lose that cardboard box! lol

BTW: Don't worry about the weather. It is always humid in Jersey, even in winter time. I have sweated profusely while wearing a coat/sweatshirt in November, all because of the humidity. It will NOT rain everyday on your trip. Now stop this nonsense about cancelling the trip... <grin>

canada
Level Contributor
1,553 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Anyone From The Ac Area I Need Weather Info

LOL @ prenump , maybe when i lose the cardboard box tanchica can give me a place to sleep and a nice warm meal ,

( thats if she dosn't lose all her cash in poker lol )

Helsinki
8 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Anyone From The Ac Area I Need Weather Info

Hi!

Coming to AC from Finland on the 28th of August. Any information about the weather on the end of August (usually)? Will it be warm enough to spend the days on the beach? Thnx!

jersey
Level Contributor
182 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Anyone From The Ac Area I Need Weather Info

helenski....it will be almost TOO hot to be on the beach ;) dont worry it stays warm enuf to go to the beach until sometimes the end of september!