We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is Anyone Having Problems With the CET Website

Alexandria...
Level Contributor
93 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Is Anyone Having Problems With the CET Website

When I access any CET hotel website, and try to reserve a room, I am having problems. I click on "My Dates Are Flexible", and check room rates. The screen then goes blank, and I receive no response.

I did e-mail CET, but they responded by saying that they are not having system problems.

Just wondering if anyone else is having this problem, or is it just me. I did not change any internet settings, and have been able to access it until yesterday. Any help or advice would be appreciated. Thanks

7 replies to this topic
PA
Level Contributor
284 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Is Anyone Having Problems With the CET Website

Try a different browser. Or try updating your browser. If you are using IE try using Google or Firefox.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
3,777 posts
156 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is Anyone Having Problems With the CET Website

Just tried it myself with no issues. Maybe it's your browser? I'm using Chrome.

Beltsville, Maryland
Level Contributor
890 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is Anyone Having Problems With the CET Website

Mine is fine on IE and Chrome. Might just be a glitch on yours.

Alexandria...
Level Contributor
93 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Is Anyone Having Problems With the CET Website

Thanks for your help. Firefox does work for me, but I still can't understand why IE suddenly stopped working. I made no changes in the settings, and it worked fine three days ago ..... Oh well at least I can see my room comps and make reservations. Thanks again ......

Washington
Level Contributor
5,053 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Is Anyone Having Problems With the CET Website

I was having a similar issue with the TotalRewards.com site during most of last week. When I'd click on the "Dates are Flexible" tab, I "too" was getting a blank screen whereas, nothing would display up. I even tried using a different Browser, having again experienced the same issue. By Saturday, the "Flexible Date" option would either function OR not function at all. As of this current week, everything now appears to be functioning properly once again.

Alexandria...
Level Contributor
93 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Is Anyone Having Problems With the CET Website

baseballdc,

Maybe it is a DC / Northern Virginia problem ..... Go Nats

Mentioned in this post
T M
Merrick, New York
Level Contributor
282 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Is Anyone Having Problems With the CET Website

I've always had trouble with the CET Website. Actually that's the Total Rewards website.

Edited: 10:54 pm, September 24, 2017
Reply to: Is Anyone Having Problems With the CET Website
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted