We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parque Tayrona - Yellow Fever vaccination

San Francisco...
1 post
Save Topic
Parque Tayrona - Yellow Fever vaccination

I am going staying in an Ecohab in Parque Tayrona in a couple of weeks. I haven't gotten my Yellow Fever vaccination and am hesitant to spend the money on it as I heard the certificate is sporadically checked. Does anyone have any advice on this?

Bogota, Colombia
Destination Expert
for Colombia
Level Contributor
4,109 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parque Tayrona - Yellow Fever vaccination

I wouldn´t worry about having a yellow fever certificate ás you say they rarely check for one..nevertheless you can be vaccenated at any clinic or in Santa- Marta airport once you arv.

Bogota, Colombia
Level Contributor
96 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Parque Tayrona - Yellow Fever vaccination

Exactly as Playa says. In all the times I've been there I've never been asked, and don't know anyone that has been. If you're worried vaccinations are available in Colombia. They're free but you'll have to spend quite a while in a queue...

New York City, New...
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Parque Tayrona - Yellow Fever vaccination

The vaccines are free there? Are there clinics in Cartegena? How do I look those up? Do you need an appointment?

Edited: 11:50 pm, January 27, 2012
4. Re: Parque Tayrona - Yellow Fever vaccination

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, January 28, 2013