We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accomidation in Santa Marta

Which Santa Marta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
1 post
Save Topic
Accomidation in Santa Marta

My girlfriend and I will be arriving in Santa Marta Saturday night. I know this sounds sad but i was rather hoping I could catch Manchester United vs Tottenham in the FA Cup. Could any body recommend ether a reasonable guest house/hotel with cable T.V or a sports bar of sorts. Thank you kindly

san antonio, texas
Level Contributor
12 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accomidation in Santa Marta

you might want to try American Broasted Chiken at the corner of Hotel Betoma, thay have direct tv and since is soccer and colombians love it, they might change the channel to the one that has the game. You might want also try to get a room in this hotel, it is very affordable, well located, looking the water and mountains, friendly atmosphere and low prices. Cl 8# 1-58 el rodadero.

2. Re: Accomidation in Santa Marta

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:23 am, September 17, 2009