We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where do I stay !

Canada
6 posts
Save Topic
Where do I stay !

Thanks for the advise on where to stay.

Islndgirl asked what kind of vacation I wanted - while we enjoy great company and and lots of laughs - partying all night is perhaps not our style. Because of that I think San Luis is off the list.

I am leaning toward the Aquarium. However, as I see it if beach and small venue is the top priority go to Isleno - Aquarium has perhaps better food and more "happening". Access to downtown is about the same.

By the way for those who have never visited the island take a look a Goggle Earth - it's amazing and helps you locate the hotels.

Thanks again,

Phil

Ontario
Level Contributor
398 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where do I stay !

Phil,

You will have a good time no matter where you stay.

Just remember you can use the facilities at all of the hotels free of charge. If you stay at the Aquarium, you can easily walk to the beach in town (Sprat Bight). It is only a few minutes away.

2. Re: Where do I stay !

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 pm, August 25, 2009
Get answers to your questions about San Andres Island