We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Diving in San Andres

brampton ontario
1 post
Save Topic
Diving in San Andres

I am traveling to San Andres, staying at the Decameron Marazul.

Can anyone tell me about the diving there? Good or bad? and which is the best place to dive?

Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
839 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Diving in San Andres

I don't dive, but I can tell you the snorkelling is great in SAI, so I assume diving might be even better. I haven't stayed at the Marazul but I know there's a man there called Mario that organizes tours to many diving spots. Check the MSN Group Big Juice's San Andres (you can find it through Google) to get plenty of info.

Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
839 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Diving in San Andres

I made a mistake. According to Big Juice's group, Mario does only arrange snorkelling tours. Check this page to get the info you need:

…msn.com/BigJuicesSanAndresIsland/snorkelamp…

Ontario
Level Contributor
398 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Diving in San Andres

It is a great place to dive based on all of the reviews from past travellers. There are many dive shops on the island. Werner from Kabrik divers comes highly recommended by all who have used his services.

Niagara Falls
Level Contributor
1 post
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Diving in San Andres

If you are staying at Decameron Marazul :

Get in touch with Mario...he has his boat at their dock.He takes shuttles out free. This is o.k. but what you want is his own excursion which he will take you on for 20.00...he & his wife will give you Snorkeling at it's very best !!

If it's DIVING you want,he can advise you about anything you may want.

Patricia...Niagara Falls Canada.

5. Re: Diving in San Andres

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:20 am, August 26, 2009