We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The best weddings in San Andres

Neiva Huila
1 post
Save Topic
The best weddings in San Andres

My husband and I got married a couple of weeks in the beautiful island of San Andres. All I can say it was just perfect! Everything that a woman can dream of, Jeanette, the wedding planner, can get it for you. we did not live in the Island and were abroad so all the planning was done throught the Interent. She is pretty fluent in Italian, Spanish and English. She is such a resourceful and committed worker that if your language is different from the above she will find a way to communicate with you. She is very responsible and quite careful with details. Communication is quite frequent and the best part : everything was on time and worked just perfectly.

We also made the excelent decision to stay in her hotel, the noble house, and it was the best decision ever. We had guests from Colombia, Chile, the USA and Brazil and she helped us buy tickets, find rooms and set up everything for the wedding.

I highly recommend anyone interested in getting married in this Island to get in touch with her. You can visit her website:

www.saiweddings.com

Barrie, Ontario
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: The best weddings in San Andres

Who did you plan your wedding with?

Did they charge you for the traslation of your Marriage license?

I am trying to plan my wedding there for Jan.2007 and they are only inteested in the money.

Can the Hotel Marazul help plan at all?

Kitchener, Ontario
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: The best weddings in San Andres

Hi there!

Thanks for the great info! Jannethe's webite is awesome! Just wondering.....when you returned to Canada was there anything that you had to do to make your marriage legal in this country? Someone once told me that it is not easy to get it legal in canada......Any information you would have would be awesome!

Jennifer

3. Re: The best weddings in San Andres

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:19 pm, August 29, 2009
Get answers to your questions about San Andres Island