We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

san andres hotels

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
21 posts
87 reviews
Save Topic
san andres hotels

We will be going to San Andres in July and am having a hard time choosing a hotel? Lots of different opinions/reviews. We are looking for a hotel that is nicer and quieter. Have been considering cocoplum, but not sure. Lots of pros and cons for all hotels. Please help...

Thanks

Ontario
Level Contributor
398 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: san andres hotels

Check out Noble House. It is very small and the owners are great cooks and very friendly.

Wilmington
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: san andres hotels

I am in the same boat thinking about going in July and wondering about a hotel. I am meeting friends from Colombia. They went to their travel agent and were told nothing available in July but on the internet several sites seem to have rooms available. Is that reliable?

Ontario
Level Contributor
398 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: san andres hotels

I booked my hotels on the internet quite a few times and never had any problems. However the island will be full of vacationing Colombians in the summer so there may be issues with availability. Try emailing the hotel directly.

toronto
11 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: san andres hotels

I stayed at the Decameron San Luis. I had a great time. and its out of the city so the road in front is not that busy. I was told by others that stayed at the resorts in the city that they had a pretty poor night life. San luis is a hotel that is not crazy into partying but the people that go there do no how to mingle.

5. Re: san andres hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:20 pm, August 16, 2009