We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aires airlines and hotel in San Andres

Porto Alegre, RS
Level Contributor
1 post
42 reviews
Save Topic
Aires airlines and hotel in San Andres

I will be in Colombia for a week next july for vacation with my husband and daugther (17 years old). My plan is tospend 5 days in San Andres and I am searching for fligths and hotels. I found that Aires airlines are much cheaper than others, but I do not know if it is reliable. Also, I am looking for a good hotel (it does not need to be all inclusive), at the beach, but I prefer do not stay in Decameron. I would really like to know if Aires is a serious airline and suggestions for the hotel? Thanks.

San Andres Colombia
Level Contributor
236 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Aires airlines and hotel in San Andres

You don't mention what city you will be flying from in Colombia. I have taken most Colombian airlines and in my experience their all about the same. The flight is only 2 hours from Bogota so no matter how good or bad it is it won't last long. As far as prices go just shop around Copa Air etc. You don't mention what price range or what type of accommodations you require therefore its difficult to recommend a Hotel. There are no 4 star Hotels here and the prices vary from $30.00USD to $200.00 a night.

Also this is the rainy season so expect rain almost everyday.

Las Vegas, Nevada
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Aires airlines and hotel in San Andres

Aires is a fantastic airline. I use spirit to fly from Las Vegas to Florida, and then I use Aires to fly to Bogota. I trust Aries, and they have always worked with me on flights. I had accidently schedule my flight for March 11th. I arrived in Florida on March 12th. Aires told me the flight was yesterday. I thought I would be stuck in Florida, but the Supervisor for Aires amended my tickets for my daughter and I to fly to Bogota with no added fee's. Aires is fantastic, and I trust them. My Colombian wife and are staying in San Andres Island, but I have not been there yet to give any recommendations there.

Best Wishes,

Tim

3. Re: Aires airlines and hotel in San Andres

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, October 03, 2012