We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Going to San Luis on Jan 19

clinton,on
Level Contributor
672 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Going to San Luis on Jan 19

We are heading to San Luis on the 19th of Jan for one week. anyone else going same time?

Mentioned in this post
San Luis
San Luis
San Andres Island, Colombia
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Going to San Luis on Jan 19

Yes, my wife 2 friends and myself are going to San Louis at the same time. We are all from Saskatchewan and 40+ old 3 are divers

clinton,on
Level Contributor
672 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Going to San Luis on Jan 19

Where abouts in Saskatchewan do you live?

Ontario
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Going to San Luis on Jan 19

Hi! clintontraveller

We are heading to Decameron Marazual the week of the 19th. There are 4 of us going.

Looking forward to a great time and an awesome party.

fancyfran

Mentioned in this post
Decameron San Luis
Decameron San Luis
1,767 Reviews
PA
9 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Going to San Luis on Jan 19

Looking for a vacation rental on the beach in San Andres. If any of you are going and get a chance to make any contacts, I need a name and preferable email address that I can contact. Would appreciate any help I can get. I've only seen one rental on the whole web and looking for an alternate. Thanks.

Mentioned in this post
San Andres
San Andres
Toronto, On, Canada
Level Contributor
60 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Going to San Luis on Jan 19

we are going to San Luis on the 19th - 4 adults 40+ from Ontario - Cant wait!

Mentioned in this post
San Luis
San Luis
Ont
Level Contributor
528 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Going to San Luis on Jan 19

See you all at the airport early in the morning--only 3 more sleeps.

quebec
3 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Going to San Luis on Jan 19

Going in March to Decameron San Luis.. let us know how it went. Have fun!

Mentioned in this post
Decameron San Luis
Decameron San Luis
1,767 Reviews
Toronto, On, Canada
Level Contributor
60 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Going to San Luis on Jan 19

Hello HaveNeeds - I will be sure to add anything that you may want to know - leaving tomorrow ....Yes!!

Toronto, On, Canada
Level Contributor
60 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Going to San Luis on Jan 19

We loved it !!

Reservations for à la carte restaurants must be made in the morning for that night - we got there at noon and got in that night because we went to the door when they opened and because people left as we arived... they did not get booked up - You need to be there in the morn to book as they fill fast - We did not know that you must book lunch for the other places also - we had dinner booked for the Aquarium and we went at 11:00 (herd on the bus about the lunch booking) so when we went for lunch we just went right in and had no trouble (lunch was very good) and had a good day at the bar - you can swim and snorkle it was worth the trip for a day out

*We read the info after that lol I will say that when we went to the Isleno for lunch (had reservations) we could not have got in without them - a few hours then on to the Marazul for dinner - This was a fun way tp spend a few days I think it made the trip Loved the open bus - We liked the beach at our hotel and never went in the pool but it looked good (oh except to play vollyball) -

Each bartender has his own "special" drink

Watch out for the coconut gut as he can become a bug after a bit so we just stoped talking to him - We loved this whole island -

We had an idea of what to expect thanks to this site and big juice - first time going to a resort and feeling safe on the beach at night - oh ...am I going on opps

remember this is not 3 star it IS what you make it

Enjoy!

Toronto, On, Canada
Level Contributor
60 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Going to San Luis on Jan 19

that was Coconut GUY lol

Get answers to your questions about San Andres Island