We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aquarium

Saskatchewan
Level Contributor
21 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Aquarium

does any one know what is happening with the bookings for Jan -Feb 09 for the Aquarium. I called and was told nothing, it is not offered on the web site.

Hear from a friend in Ontario, from her travel agent, it has been sold and is going condo, does anyone know.

Wasaga Beach, Canada
Level Contributor
540 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Aquarium

when we went to book for Jan 08 for San Andres none of the prices for any of the Decameron's came out until about July of 07.....It is unusual that even the Aquarium is available so it might be just patience that you need.....I would try calling another travel agent ....I haven't heard anything about the "condo" thing but ya never know!

Saskatchewan
Level Contributor
21 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Aquarium

i tried another travel agent, same thing, they are being to nothing. i tried other online travel sites and the same. Las year we were booked by April

3. Re: Aquarium

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:20 am, September 28, 2009