We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

new decameron hotel, los delfines

Kincardine...
Level Contributor
62 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
new decameron hotel, los delfines

Has anyone stayed at the new hotel, los delfines, if so, where is it located, what it is like, food, decor and is it close to the main beach downtown, would like to hear from all of you,

Thanks for any info sent

Ravenshoe
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: new decameron hotel, los delfines

We visited this place as part of the shared Decameron thing.

We were refused lunch without a reservation even though it was empty,

Their very small oceanfront was a cesspool of seaweed and floating garbage.

Ajax, Canada
Level Contributor
461 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: new decameron hotel, los delfines

Hi there: We were in San Andres in Nov. We stayed at the Aquarium. The Delfines is just up the street and the closest of the Decamerons to town which isn't far. The main beach is in town and not very far from the Delfines.

We did stop in to see it on the way to town, looked very nice, had thick cushions on the lounge chairs around the pool, decor from the outside and, I did try to peek in one of the rooms, seemed nice and modern, did not try the food as like I said we only dropped in for a look.

My impression of the Delfines is that it would nice for company/executive people wanting a quiet place to just kick back and relax but not for people that would like to party.

Hope this helps you.

3. Re: new decameron hotel, los delfines

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:18 am, September 19, 2009
Get answers to your questions about San Andres Island