We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

San Andres in June

Sao Paulo, SP
Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
San Andres in June

I´m brazilian, I´m going to be on Decameron 6 days next month. And always when i check about weather, it shows raining all day. Is it true? what can i do there to have fun in those time?

Ontario
Level Contributor
398 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: San Andres in June

It will not rain all day long. You will get periods of rain during the day. It will still be very hot and sunny.

Sao Paulo, SP
Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: San Andres in June

Thank you so much!! I hope i´ll have lots of sun. Dan

Ontario
Level Contributor
398 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: San Andres in June

I have been there in August before and I still got lots of sun.....

Sao Paulo, SP
Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: San Andres in June

Hello islndgirl, i check on this web site http://wwwa.accuweather.com/world-forecast.asp?partner=net&zipcode=SAM|CO|CO023|SAN%20ANDRES| and i become worried, in those site shows that rain everyday all day. And when it isn´t raining , is cloudy.

Thank you, i hope i´ll have a good time, coz i only have 1 week vacation per year.Dan

Ontario
Level Contributor
398 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: San Andres in June

Dan,

They show that there is a chance of rain every day. tt does not mean it will rain all day long though.

New York, NY
Level Contributor
8 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: San Andres in June

I just came back and I checked the weather before, it said rain all the time. It rained 2 x during the day throughout time I was there, both times for 5 minutes or so and very light rain. It rained once at night very heavy, but then again it was at night so it didn't matter. Overall it was cloudy, but even so I got a great tan!

7. Re: San Andres in June

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:17 pm, September 04, 2009