We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Boutique The Charlee Medellin

Barcelona, Spain
1 post
Save Topic
Hotel Boutique The Charlee Medellin

This hotel is not ready, is not open yet..

I will advise to everyone, this hotel is located in the center of noise place, parque lleras, is not possible to keep silence in any part of hotel, as well on the roof you find other discotheque, really amazing thing, can be possible to sleep...

This place is open till so late, maybe 6 or 8 morning....

As well i will advise that this hotel is use for owners and person on charge, Angel Seda to clean money provided from "narcotraffic"...

Is not clean money, dirty one, and also is located in the center of prostitution of Parque Lleras.

Be carefully to make reservation in these hotel.

Bogota, Colombia
Destination Expert
for Colombia
Level Contributor
4,090 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Boutique The Charlee Medellin

Alex Not much different then the Plunder of Los Espanoles" la conquista de las piases Sur Americano" not to mention Los Espanoles son los duenos de la Moyoria de los Resortes grandes en latino America(Spanish owners are majority stake holders in most of the large Latin American resorts) or should i say continuing exploitation of the latin american people!

I'll let someone else tackle the hotel review. Playa

Miami, Florida
Destination Expert
for San Diego
Level Contributor
5,662 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Boutique The Charlee Medellin

I, for one, am looking forward to its opening.....based on the noise factor, I may not stay at the hotel but I certainly intend to stop by for cocktails and the disco roof. It is in a great location.

Miami, Florida
Destination Expert
for San Diego
Level Contributor
5,662 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Boutique The Charlee Medellin

Alexander...sorry, but when I went to Parque Lleras I did not see what you refer to as center of prostitution and I was with 3 or 4 other single guys who would have noticed...sounds like you have a grip v. the hotel or owner...frankly, the addition of a high end boutique hotel will add to the appeal of the area....maybe you work for a competing hotel?

Bogota, Colombia
Destination Expert
for Colombia
Level Contributor
4,090 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Boutique The Charlee Medellin

Maybe she has a personal axe to grind Sr.cool!

CDY
Medellin, Colombia
Destination Expert
for Panama City
Level Contributor
3,842 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel Boutique The Charlee Medellin

If you eliminate all hotels that were built with narco monry in medellin - you might not have anywhere to stay.

Center of prostitution in LLeras - yes ther are prepagos there but they tend to hang at the clubs - they are not too noticable on the street.

You will see a number of older gringos out with their " nieces" however.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
19,689 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel Boutique The Charlee Medellin

Sounds like Alexander got his coke ripped off by a prepago.

Suck it up, Al...

Cheers,

Terry

Bogota, Colombia
Destination Expert
for Colombia
Level Contributor
4,090 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel Boutique The Charlee Medellin

Darn I forgot that Alex was a guy's name too probably he took a " walk on the wildside" maybe a blown tranny!

Feliz Navida Terry Y tu Familia.

Muchisimo Suerte en El ano 2011.

Saludos Kelly

8. Re: Hotel Boutique The Charlee Medellin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, June 23, 2011